Single or multi core PROTOTHEN®-X (XLPE) insulated, PROTODUR® (PVC) sheathed cables with solid or stranded copper conductors with armour of galvanized round steel wires. (Single core cables contain the aluminum armor.)
- These cables are produced according to TS IEC 60502-1.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 90 ºC
- Maximum Short Circuit Temperature: 250 ºC
- Conductor Structure: Rigid
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2
- CPR (Construction Products Regulation) Test: EN 60332-1-2
- Test Voltage: 3,5 kV
These cables are resistant against outer mechanical reactions with their armours of galvanized steel wires. They are suitable for heavy operating conditions, laying and installation. Used under ground and under normal and salty water if specially produced.