Multi-core, PROTOTHEN®-X (XLPE) insulated, PROTODUR® (PVC) sheathed cables with solid or stranded copper conductors with concentric conductor of copper wires.
- These cables are produced according to TS IEC 60502-1.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 90 ºC
- Maximum Short Circuit Temperature: 250 ºC
- Conductor Structure: Rigid
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2
- CPR (Construction Products Regulation) Test: EN 60332-1-2
- Test Voltage: 3,5 kV
Used generally for city utilities, street lightings, household appliances and similar reasons underground. In case of damages caused by digging, concentric neutral conductor lets the circuit breaker or fuse to open the circuit.
*Can be used in normal or salty water if specially produced.