Multi-core PROTODUR® (PVC) insulated, PROTODUR® (PVC) sheathed cables with solid or stranded copper conductors with armour of galvanized round steel wires.
- These cables are produced according to TS IEC 60502-1.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 70 ºC
- Maximum Short Circuit Temperature: 160 ºC
- Conductor Structure: Rigid
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2
- CPR (Construction Products Regulation) Test: EN 60332-1-2
- Test Voltage: 3,5 kV
- Galvanized Round Steel Wire Armored
These cables are resistant against outer mechanical reactions with their armours of galvanized steel wires. They are suitable for heavy operating conditions, laying and installation. Used underground and under normal and salty water if specially produced.