Single or multi core energy cables with solid or stranded copper conductor, PROTODUR® (PVC) insulation and PROTODUR® (PVC) outer sheath.
- These cables are produced according to TS IEC 60502-1.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 70 ºC
- Maximum Short Circuit Temperature: 160 ºC
- Conductor Structure: Rigid
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2
- CPR (Construction Products Regulation) Test: EN 60332-1-2
- Test Voltage: 3,5 kV
Used outside as energy, utility and lighting cables, in cable ducts, underground, under normal and salty water if specially produced.