PROTODUR® (PVC) insulated cables with solid or stranded copper conductors, and PROTODUR® (PVC) sheath.
- These cables are produced according to TS HD 21.4 S2.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 70 ºC
- Maximum Short Circuit Temperature: 160 ºC
- Conductor Structure: Rigid
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2
- CPR (Construction Products Regulation) Test: EN 60332-1-2
- Test Voltage: 2 kV
Used in dry, damp, wet places, in workshops, factories, business areas and store rooms subject to fire and explosion danger, as outdoor, not underground, but under or on plaster, in conduit.