Solid or stranded copper conductored, special synthetic insulated, special synthetic outer sheathed flame retardant, halogen free cables.
- These cables are produced based on TSEK 328.
- Permissible operating temperature: 90 ºC
- Tested according to below standards:
- LS (Low Smoke) Test: IEC 61034-1/2
- Droplet Test: IEC 60332-1-3
- HF (Halogen Free) Test: IEC 60754-1/2
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C
- CPR (Construction Products Regulation) Test: EN 50399
Used in hotels, hospitals, shopping centers, power plants, information technology centers and in places where human groups are carried by railway systems, valuable equipments are located, subject to fire danger. These cables do not conduct flame during fire, do not create high smoke density, do not create corrosive ambients and therefore provide health and goods protection.