Energy and control cables with solid or stranded copper conductor, special synthetic insulation and special synthetic outer sheath. These cables are lame retardant, halogen free, do not generate high smoke density during fire and they can function under flame for 180 minutes.
- These cables are produced according to TSEK 328 and VDE 0250-214e.
- Permissible operating temperature: 90 ºC
- Color of outer sheath: Orange
- Tested according to below standards:
- LS (Low Smoke) Test: IEC 61034-1/2
- HF (Halogen Free) Test: IEC 60754-1/2
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C
- FE (Function Endurance) Test: IEC 60331-21
Used in hotels, hospitals, shopping centers, power plants, information technology centers and in places where human groups are carried by railway systems, valuable equipments are located, subject to fire danger. These cables do not conduct flame during fire, do not create high smoke density, do not create corrosive ambients and therefore provide health and goods protection.