Low smoke, halogen free and flame retardant cables with solid or stranded copper conductor, special synthetic insulation and special synthetic outer sheath.
- These cables are produced according to TS HD 604 S1 5G.
- Permissible operating temperature: 90 ºC
- Color of outer sheath: Black
- Tested according to below standards:
- LS (Low Smoke) Test: IEC 61034-1/2
- Droplet Test: IEC 60332-1-3
- HF (Halogen Free) Test: IEC 60754-1/2
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C
- CPR (Construction Products Regulation) Test: EN 50399
These cables are used in internal and external places in where safety regulations must be taken against fire such as schools, hospitals, meeting rooms and shopping centers.