Energy and control cables with solid or stranded copper conductor, special synthetic insulation, concentric copper wire screen and special synthetic outer sheath. These cables are flame retardant, halogen free, do not generate high smoke density during fire and they can function under flame for 180 minutes.
- Energy cables are produced according to TS HD 604 S1 56, control cables according to TS HD 627 S1 7H.
- Permissible operating temperature: 90 ºC
- Maximum short-circuit temperature: 250 ºC
- Color of outer sheath: Orange
- Tested according to below standards:
- LS (Low Smoke) Test: IEC 61034-1/2
- HF (Halogen Free) Test: IEC 60754-1/2
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C
- FE (Akım İletme) Test: IEC 60331-21
These cables are used in internal and external places in where safety regulations must be taken against fire such as schools, hospitals, meeting rooms and shopping centers.