Multi-core energy cables with solid or stranded copper conductors, special synthetic insulation, concentric copper wire screen and special synthetic outer sheath. These cables are flame retardant, halogen-free and do not generate high smoke density during fire.
- Energy cables are produced according to TS HD 604 S1 5G.
- Permissible operating temperature: 90 ºC
- Maximum short-circuit temperature: 250 ºC
- Color of outer sheath: Black
- Tested according to below standards:
- LS (Low Smoke) Test: IEC 61034-1/2
- Droplet Test: IEC 60332-1-3
- HF (Halogen Free) Test: IEC 60754-1/2
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C
- CPR (Construction Products Regulation) Test: EN 50399
These cables are used in internal and external places in where safety regulations must be taken against fire such as schools, hospitals, meeting rooms and shopping centers.