Flame retardant, halogen free energy cables with solid, stranded or fine-stranded copper conductor and special synthetic insulation.
- These cables are produced based on TS EN 50525-3-31
- Permissible operating temperature: 70 ºC
- Tested according to below standards:
- LS (Low Smoke) Test: IEC 61034-1/2
- Droplet Test: IEC 60332-1-3
- HF (Halogen Free) Test: IEC 60754-1/2
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C
- CPR (Construction Products Regulation) Test: EN 50399
Used in dry places, switchgear rooms, distribution boards, industrial plants as lighting and building wire.