PROTODUR® (PVC) insulated wires with solid or stranded copper conductors.
- These cables are produced according to TS EN 50525-2-31.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 70 ºC
- Maximum Short Circuit Temperature: 160 ºC
- Conductor Structure: Rigid
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2
- CPR (Construction Products Regulation) Test: EN 60332-1-2
- Test Voltage: 2 kV-2,5 kV
Used in covered, dry places, in fixed plants, in distribution panels, on and under plaster as laid in conduit or on insulating support.