Energy and control cables with solid or stranded copper conductor, special synthetic insulation galvanized round steel wire armour and special synthetic outer sheath. These cables are flame retardant, halogen free, do not generate high smoke density during fire and they can function under flame for 180 minutes. (Aluminum for single core cables.)
- These cables are produced based on IEC 60502-1.
- Permissible operating temperature: 90 ºC
- Color of outer sheath: Orange
- Tested according to below standards:
- LS (Low Smoke) Test: IEC 61034-1/2
- Droplet Test: IEC 60332-1-3
- HF (Halogen Free) Test: IEC 60754-1/2
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C
- FE (Function Endurance) Test: IEC 60331-21
These cables are used in internal and external places in where safety regulations must be taken against fire such as schools, hospitals, meeting rooms and shopping centers.