Multi-core energy cables with solid or stranded copper conductor, special synthetic insulation, galvanized round steel wire armour and special synthetic outer sheath. These cables are flame retardant, halogen-free and do not generate high smoke density during fire. (Aluminum for single core cables.)
- These cables are produced according to IEC 60502-1.
- Color of outer sheath: Black
- Maximum operating temperature: 90 ºC
- Maximum short-circuit temperature: 250 ºC
- Cables are tested according to below standards:
- LS (Low Smoke) Test: IEC 61034-1/2
- Droplet Test: IEC 60332-1-3
- HF (Halogen Free) Test: IEC 60754-1/2
- FR (Flame Retardant) Test: IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3-24 Cat.C
Having galvanized round steel wire armour, these cables are resistant against outer mechanical reactions and they can be used in internal and external places where safety regulations must be taken against fire.